Heat Pipe Solutions
Heat pipes can be used to make the design of thermal solutions more flexible.
They can move heat from where you can’t manage it to where you can.
- Higher density of fins possible with cassette designs offering easy assembly
- Fin cassettes are mechanically fixed making it easier to handle in production
- Less material means less weight
- Flexible pitching and fin sizes, optimised to air flow
They can be used to improve the performance of heat sinks by reducing the thermal spreading resistance.
- Optimised fin pitching for maximum airside performance
- Specially designed capture features to enable good heat pipe to heat sink contact
- Added value operations, helicoil insertion, plating, mounting components etc