Prices from £1250
cTech offer a wide range of chillers suitable for use in many analytical, medical and industrial applications such as
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS)
- Electron Microscopy
- Laser and X-ray
- Sputtering systems
A full range of cooling capacity available from 500 Watts up to 9kW. All using CFC-free cryogenic gas, compatible with international environmental standards, and designed for efficiency, reliability and long life, even in 24/7 operation.
High Performance Water Chillers
Technology and Design
- PID auto-tune control for precise and stable setpoint. Stability +/- 0.1ºC
- Liquid circuit Pressure gauge
- Simple layout for maintenance and ease of servicing.
- Liquid level indicator
Quality and Durability
- Top quality gas compressor and condenser for maximum performance
- “Hot Gas Bypass” technology, eliminating compressor cycling
- Magnetic Stainless Steel liquid pump for longer life and lower noise
- “S” Line for quiet laboratory operation on 1.5kW, 2.1kW and 3.0kW units.
ease of use
- Optional control interface, RS232, RS485, USB
- Heavy duty casters
- Drain tap
- Easily accessible water connections
- Connect and go!
Touchscreen Control Interface
- Intuitive colour touchscreen controller
- Real-time temperature, pressure and flow information
- Cooling / heating runtime indicators
- Alarm Status.